Wondering what to buy the horse-lover who has everything this Christmas?
Look no further! Organising a riding holiday in France for 2018 would be a wonderful surprise for them on Christmas morning.
Plus, if you book your riding holiday for 2018 now, youâ€™ll get it at 2017 prices. Itâ€™s a win-win situation.
If you need more reasons to book, weâ€™ve come up with seven excellent
- Our horses are one of the best reasons to book with us. Our Arab/MĂ©rens cross Hope was born at the chĂ˘teau, and she has a wonderful character. Ayva, our Selle FranĂ§ais, is hugely popular with our visitors and we have traditional MĂ©rens horses Nao and Mollie, half-siblings who are excellent examples of their breed. We have Spanish, Lusitanian, Andalucian, sports ponies, and a thoroughbred. Each has their own distinct character, and there is a horse to suit every rider. From kind and calm horses and ponies to horses experienced in dressage and events, you can view our horses here.
- Youâ€™ll meet our foals! If your loved one loves horses, theyâ€™ll love meeting and interacting with our foals.
- Your horse-lover will be delighted with a special trip to such a scenic part of France. Lot has many tranquil riding routes in beautiful countryside, and you wonâ€™t have to worry about traffic in the way you do in some parts of the UK.
- There is plenty to see on our doorstep â€“ from stunning walks along the river to visits to the prettiest villages in France. See our blog on some of the most beautiful villages in France here.
- Youâ€™ll find some of the best cuisine in France. From mouth-watering local melons to tasty local recipes, our chĂ˘teau gives you a true taste of authentic Lot. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy it â€“ we cook and prepare all your meals. Find out more about the cuisine here.
- Weâ€™re English-speaking owners who are fluent in French. Weâ€™re here to help you have the smoothest trip possible and our language skills could prove useful.
- You can book your surprise present online â€“ thereâ€™s no need to fight through the crowds to look for something special. Thatâ€™s a huge bonus when weâ€™re all so busy.
Enjoy relaxation and a little luxury
Visiting our chĂ˘teau is like stepping back in time.
It has the original central stone staircase and several wonderful examples of 16th Century fireplaces.
Set within a hundred acres of land, the chĂ˘teau has breath-taking views, a swimming pool, a manege, and a cross-country course.
The stable block is also conveniently close to the house.
A riding holiday in ChĂ˘teau de LaumiĂ¨re gives you relaxation, good food, and luxurious accommodation.
Ready to book your 2018 break? If you book before the end of December, weâ€™ll fix it at this yearâ€™s price. You can check out our prices here.