Wondering what to buy the horse-lover who has everything this Christmas?
Look no further! Organising a riding holiday in France for 2018 would be a wonderful surprise for them on Christmas morning.
Plus, if you book your riding holiday for 2018 now, youâll get it at 2017 prices. Itâs a win-win situation.
If you need more reasons to book, weâve come up with seven excellent
- Our horses are one of the best reasons to book with us. Our Arab/MÃ©rens cross Hope was born at the chÃ¢teau, and she has a wonderful character. Ayva, our Selle FranÃ§ais, is hugely popular with our visitors and we have traditional MÃ©rens horses Nao and Mollie, half-siblings who are excellent examples of their breed. We have Spanish, Lusitanian, Andalucian, sports ponies, and a thoroughbred. Each has their own distinct character, and there is a horse to suit every rider. From kind and calm horses and ponies to horses experienced in dressage and events, you can view our horses here.
- Youâll meet our foals! If your loved one loves horses, theyâll love meeting and interacting with our foals.
- Your horse-lover will be delighted with a special trip to such a scenic part of France. Lot has many tranquil riding routes in beautiful countryside, and you wonât have to worry about traffic in the way you do in some parts of the UK.
- There is plenty to see on our doorstep â from stunning walks along the river to visits to the prettiest villages in France. See our blog on some of the most beautiful villages in France here.
- Youâll find some of the best cuisine in France. From mouth-watering local melons to tasty local recipes, our chÃ¢teau gives you a true taste of authentic Lot. All you have to do is sit back and enjoy it â we cook and prepare all your meals. Find out more about the cuisine here.
- Weâre English-speaking owners who are fluent in French. Weâre here to help you have the smoothest trip possible and our language skills could prove useful.
- You can book your surprise present online â thereâs no need to fight through the crowds to look for something special. Thatâs a huge bonus when weâre all so busy.
Enjoy relaxation and a little luxury
Visiting our chÃ¢teau is like stepping back in time.
It has the original central stone staircase and several wonderful examples of 16th Century fireplaces.
Set within a hundred acres of land, the chÃ¢teau has breath-taking views, a swimming pool, a manege, and a cross-country course.
The stable block is also conveniently close to the house.
A riding holiday in ChÃ¢teau de LaumiÃ¨re gives you relaxation, good food, and luxurious accommodation.
Ready to book your 2018 break? If you book before the end of December, weâll fix it at this yearâs price. You can check out our prices here.